Comments, Tag Cloud etc

Feb 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Are there any plans to integrate Comments and Tag Cloud into the system? I love the clean simple feel and the latest technologies used in this engine and would like to use this for my personal blog that I plan to host on a hosting provider, but I was wondering if I should wait just a little while before I do that if comments and tags are coming soon. I may be wrong and the engine already supports them, but I didnt see them in the deployment examples mentioned here.

Else, if someone has any pointers to free and open source tag cloud and comments modules, I can look at their source and try to plug them in here. Any ideas on how to do that are appreciated as well.

Thanks, and great work so far.

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Wonder if you could slide Disqus in here ... hmmm.  Might try tat out, as I also like the look/feel/technologies building here!

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback, I've added support for Disqus comments in the latest version, grab it from https://bitbucket.org/ChrisFulstow/nblog

Tagging seems to be the next most requested feature, that'll be coming very soon.

Chris